Product Manager at Pipedrive
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
If you’re a person who’s got skills, guts and ambition – and more importantly you like dogs and unicycles – then we want you to apply for the role of…
Product Manager is responsible for the roadmap planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including the gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product strategy, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What you'll do:
- Constantly communicate with customers to discover their problems and needs
- Investigate problems together with research and design teams
- Own and drive forward your vision for your focus area
- Deliver tested and validated solutions together with developers and designers
- Set and monitor key success metrics for your focus area
- Work with our product marketing team to design and deliver communication plans for your solutions
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Project Manager
- An understanding of the difference between building features and solving problems
- The capability to lead without formal authority
- The ability to take complex problems, make them easy to understand and tackle them piece by piece
- Experience communicating with remote offices and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A high-level understanding of software development technologies
- A curious mind
What we offer:
- Ability to work on a product that our clients love
- A world-class working environment full of interesting perks
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- A competitive base pay
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.