Revenue Growth Specialist at Pipedrive
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
The Revenue Growth Specialist is the role that will focus on collecting, organising, interpreting information related to the Customer Success team to transform data into information, information into insight and insight into useful and timely reports and dashboards, with the objective of identifying possible threats or opportunities that will be later translated into programs or campaigns to increase user/product engagement and find up-sell opportunities through proactive outreach.
- Analyses the Customer Success portfolio of accounts by using data from internal and external sources;
- Identifies issues, opportunities and trends in datasets and acts as a bridge between data and the team by designing visually interactive and actionable dashboards using visualization tools;
- Understands the needs of the team and presents results that are easy to understand and to act upon;
- Sets and analyses metrics and goals that are linked to the overall business performance, creating business cases that will help to shape the customer experience the area needs to offer at all levels;
- Takes full ownership for the proactive outreach campaigns for Customer Success by bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow revenue and improve product adoption from scoping to execution and posterior analysis;
- Exchanges ideas/data/feedback with other departments (product, marketing, sales, support, etc) in order to present results and advocate for the needs of the customers in the Success portfolio;
- Scaling and automating the growth processes with the help of the marketing team when necessary;
- Collaborates with marketing managers to ensure that the optimal planning and execution of all initiatives include the appropriate scope for the Customer Success customers;
- Collaborates with the product team to identify opportunities or possible changes that could impact product adoption;
- Be data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics;
- Superb analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)Exceptional ability to write comprehensive reports that are engaging and easily digestible;
- Knows how to solve problems by experimenting and innovating;
- Ability to see the wider picture and find solutions for unstructured problems;
- Ability to influence team member behavior across locations without formal authority;
- Ability to establish fruitful collaboration with other specialists and stakeholders from different departments to successfully create and execute cross-functional projects that will impact positively customer success’s main KPIs;
- Previous experience working in customer success operations roles is a plus;
- Previous experience in marketing customer engagement campaigns is a plus;
What you’ll get:
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more;
- A structured and transparent working environment with goals;
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously;
- The chance to help Pipedrive grow with passionate and motivated team members supporting you;
- A value-driven workplace where people come first;
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.