Support Engineer at Pipedrive
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We're seeking a Support Engineer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic and innovative sales management solution around.
In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience. You will be working with our stellar customer support, product development, and engineering teams on resolving customer requests and issues that demand your technical knowledge.
You are our ideal candidate if you want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You're attentive to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
What you’ll do:
- Work with the customer support team on resolving customers technical issues
- Restore customer data from backups and logs
- Debug customer-specific errors, report these to developers and follow-up on fixes
- Build internal tools to solve emergency issues that customers might face
- Manage crisis situations in case of feature failure or app downtime
- Create complex SQL queries aiming to help our customers
- Create and improve our documentation
- Follow the incident management process
Who we are looking for:
- Proficient with SQL and databases (manipulation, consulting and deleting data)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge about web software internals
- A curious and pragmatic mind
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for technology and a knack for details
- Excitement and passion for start-ups
What we have to offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 80,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A position in our Lisbon office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.