We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
The Customer Success Manager is part of the Customer Success team and the customer journey at Pipedrive. It’s the point of contact for paying customers, focusing on upselling, retention, and customer satisfaction. By making sure our clients are using the product to the best of its potential, the customer success manager decreases the churn, and brings valuable feedback to our product and marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage relationships with a portfolio of accounts to maintain overall customer health
- Drive usage and adoption to ensure a customer’s success
- Perform onboarding activities and product training post-purchase
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Pipedrive tool and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Identify new sales opportunities (up-sell or cross-sell)
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Customer service mindset (understands what makes people tick and want to help them succeed)
- Skill for spotting patterns (notices when a lot of people are running into similar issues and are excited to help us make that problem disappear)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Personable and kind both on the phone and in writing
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A position in our Tallinn office
Pipedrive is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.