Senior Product Designer at Pipedrive
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Our product design team steers the future of Pipedrive and its members have a great mix of backgrounds and hobbies that span from sociology, web development and figure drawing to singing, open sea sailing, and building latrines.
We use modern design methods like design sprints while also designing bots and playing around with machine learning techniques. Our three main specialties are user experience design, user interface design, and research; all of which are unified under the product design umbrella.
What you’ll do:
- Research, define, design and test solutions for our main communication and time management features such as calling, email, calendar and activities. Help salespeople around the world improve the quality and efficiency of their work with elegant and easy-to-use user interface designs.
- Work closely with our product managers and senior leadership to connect business goals with our customers' motivations, needs and struggles. Quickly transform insights from quantitative and qualitative research into tangible concepts that can be validated on our customers.
- Guide other designers to improve the quality of their work and help them to succeed. Proactively monitor and improve the use of design horizontals across projects to lift our design quality. Ensure design consistency across all platforms and products, and collaborate with fellow designers to constantly refine Pipedrive’s design language
- Work with engineers to manage with technical constraints for projects
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes, and specifications as needed. Communicate the thought process and deliverables to both stakeholders and implementers in a way that is clear and convincing.
We’re looking someone with:
- At least 5 years of experience in designing elegant B2B or B2C products across various platforms (web, desktop and mobile) and collaborating with different stakeholders and fellow designers
- Proven experience in conducting user and competition research, prototyping and testing designs
- Passion for user-centric design and lean thinking. You value finding the right problem as much as getting the design right.
- A team-oriented and proactive personality and a keen interest in guiding other designers. You are comfortable in giving constructive feedback up and down, asking questions and challenging inefficiencies around you.
- Great communication and presentation skills. You can present, advocate, reason and discuss design vision and implementation broadly across the product without preparation.
- Experience in using Figma as a primary design tool
- Not strictly required but a huge plus: experience in designing solutions for communications or time management
What we offer:
- The chance to work on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- A value-driven work environment where people come firs
- tA lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and of course, office dogs
- Competitive base pay and benefits package
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.