We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We’re looking for a UX Writer to develop kickass interface content for Pipedrive. This position requires a deep understanding of the role language plays in the product design process. Writing at Pipedrive involves working with designers, developers, researchers, and product managers to craft our user interfaces. We're a collaborative group, guided by an iterative, user-centered design process. We combine research, data, and thoughtful critique across the company to create clear, concise experiences that help salespeople improve the quality and efficiency of their work.
This position could be full time either in Tartu or Tallinn office.
What you’ll do:
- Write, edit, and improve content including interface language, product names, and other content throughout Pipedrive experiences
- Advocate for empathy and simplicity in our content, no matter how complex the feature
- Be a part of our product team alongside designers, researchers, and front end developers
- Collaborate with other content teams to ensure consistent messaging across different channels
- Help create and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Pipedrive’s distinctive voice
- Empower the team at Pipedrive to write their own great content by delivering training, learning resources, and other support opportunities
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2 years of in-product writing experience
- Excellent written and spoken English knowledge
- A portfolio of UX writing work submitted with your application showcasing user interface, microcopy, user education, or long-form content you’ve created
- The ability to translate often complex problems and concepts into engaging, clear, and relatable communications
- A real passion for defining new processes and shaping new products
- Major skills in explaining writing decisions and sharing standard methods with non-writers
- An understanding of user-centered design techniques and how to apply them
- Not strictly required but a plus: a degree in English, journalism, or a related field
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and of course, office dogs
- Competitive base pay and benefits package
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.