Scandit is currently seeking a Sales Enablement Program Manager to strengthen our growing sales operations team. You will be responsible for requirements gathering and driving alignment on the core skills that we need to ensure are in place to deliver against our plan. You will ensure that the sales enablement program is delivered in line with company objectives, prioritising specific needs for enablement identified while managing the timing of core learning programs.
What You Will Do
- Gather enablement requirements specifically for Scandit's sales team in relation to sales skills, product knowledge and sales process
- Align enablement requirements with Sandit's business plan to ensure the most effective order and prioritisation
- Prime responsibility for sales onboarding effectiveness
- Further develop existing enablement programs in line with new product and sales process developments
- Prime responsibility for ensuring enablement programs deliver the results and metrics envisaged
- Adjust enablement programs as a result of sales productivity developments and onboarding ramp times
Who You Are
- You have ideally spent the majority of your career in sales operations & enablement in fast paced scale-up enterprise SaaS environments
- You prioritize specific needs for enablement identified while managing the timing of core learning programs
- You have a strong track record of successfully partnering with Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success to scale business development in a fast-growth environment
- You have experience working with international teams in a global business context
- You are truly data driven; you leverage data to tell a good story around what works and doesn’t work, and take sensible decisions based on evidence
- You are always striving to positively impact the productivity of sales teams through enablement programs
- Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Adept at handling the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- You are a strong communicator & relationship builder
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.