Scandit is currently seeking an Instructional Designer to strengthen our growing sales operations team. You will be responsible for defining how sales learning is best delivered through determining the right methodology and applicable techniques.
What You Will Do
- Develop engaging, precise, world-class content to drive sales enablement in line with program management priorities;
- Develop original content by working directly with subject matter experts
- Review existing content to ensure that it is engaging, precise and condensed
- Review existing content as sales processes, product market fit and skills needs continue to develop
- Review and update content on an ongoing basis through interaction with subject matter experts
- Define the best suited learning techniques (e.g. in-person instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, cohort self paced elearning, on demand elearning) with comprehension measurement as the primary deliverables
- Review learning techniques post delivery of content to determine learning delivery effectiveness. Change or modify learning delivery techniques where required to drive class leading levels of comprehension for enterprise software sales
Who You Are
- You ideally have a trainer background, and have spent your recent career in sales enablement within fast paced scale-up enterprise SaaS environments
- You prioritize managing the timing of core learning programs
- You have successfully partnered with Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to scale business development in a fast-growth environment
- You have experience working with international teams in a global business context
- You are truly data driven; you leverage data to tell a good story around what works and doesn’t work, and take sensible decisions based on evidence
- You are always striving to positively impact the productivity of sales teams through the design of best in class training programs
- Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Adept at handling the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- You are a strong communicator & relationship builder with sales staff and SMEs
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.