Scandit is currently seeking an Inside Sales Manager to strengthen our growing sales team. Based in Boston, you will be a key part of our global sales team, offering Scandit’s disruptive software-based mobile barcode scanning solutions and innovative data capture solutions mainly to small and mide-size companies. Our target markets include businesses in retail, logistics, manufacturing and technology. You are a high-performing professional who is motivated to join a fast growing and dynamic high tech company to generate new business from new direct and indirect customers across your region.
It’s fun to achieve goals; it’s absolutely amazing to work with teams that continually knock it out of the ballpark.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 1-3 years of quota carrying/closing experience with software / high-tech solutions.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions where you lead with a value based approach to sales.
- Experience working in a tech, scale-up company and passionate about creating high quality customer proposals.
- Track record of achieving targets.
- Strong phone presence with great listening, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with mobility solutions and demonstrating mobile solutions over Zoom is a plus.
- Fluency in spoken written English is a must with an ability to communicate with your colleagues in English.
- Experienced with Salesforce CRM and proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools like Zoom Meeting, Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- Methodical and able to prioritize and manage time effectively while moving a large volume of leads through the sales cycle.
- You’re passionate about cool technology and have a good understanding of mobile technologies (enterprise mobile solutions, applications).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
What You Will Do
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up (telephone & email) from small and mid-size companies (up to $1 Billion in annual turnover).
- Pursue upsell and growth opportunities to a select group of existing customers.
- Qualify leads by completing a detailed needs analysis and present the solution fit.
- Research company information, identify key players and generate maximum interest.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate suitable solutions virtually.
- Close sales and achieve monthly / quarterly / annual targets.
- Route qualified strategic leads to appropriate sales teams for further development.
- Maintain CRM with leads and effectively manage an account set, keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Communicate with Scandit’s management team and team members to increase client satisfaction, improve conversions and drive overall sales growth.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.