Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behaviour and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground in over 100 markets to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distill this data using Natural Language Understanding to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predict what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world-leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone, and L’Oreal.
We are looking for an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager who will be responsible for planning, organising, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
To be successful in this role, you have a team player mindset, have very strong attention to detail and data, understand the sales journey and Marketing's role in it, and demonstrate strong cross-functional collaboration, especially with sales counterparts.
- Identify target accounts based on fit, intent, and engagement, and be accountable for driving pipeline creation and acceleration goals.
- Develop and launch 1:1 and 1:few account-based marketing programs to successfully engage accounts and decision-makers moving them effectively through the buyer's journey.
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for a targeted list of accounts in order to deepen relationships – from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close.
- Build relationships with individual Client Partners and Enterprise Development Representatives, understand unique account opportunity scenarios and guide the team on best ways to engage with their top accounts in different regions.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- You will work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Partner with the Solutions, Digital and Content team on targeted content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, digital, direct mail etc. across regions. (strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement)
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics, partnering with our Ops team to create appropriate reporting on campaign performance and communicate results optimally with recommended actions for optimisation.
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate insights to optimise programs and plays for target accounts.
- You will communicate with and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs