Streetbees is building the world’s first platform for human intelligence. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil these insights into clear actions for our clients using machine learning technology that highlights key trends in our data.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees’ partners with world leading brands across the FMCG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious person to join our rapidly growing business as a Product Manager (B2C), with a keen eye for design, to help build the next generation of our mobile applications. We want someone who can build a truly habit-forming app that allows us to build our global network of bees and keeps them engaged.
What you’ll be doing and why you’ll want to do it:
- Working with a small, friendly and exceptional group of people to build a ground-breaking product that uses natural language conversations to allow brands to conduct research with millions of consumers across the globe. This product concept has worked well for us and we're keen to know how you might improve it, this may include:
- Increasing the speed of which the mobile team can put things into production.
- Improving the learning curve within the team.
- Working smartly when it comes to ensuring the continual improvement of release & testing within the team.
- Experimentation - you'll have the ability to run effective experiments that provide high levels of data, which you will learn from then enable you to make decisions on how to improve features moving forward.
- You'll be reporting into the VP Product and gain further mentoring from the Senior Product Managers in the team. Working closely with our COO, where you’ll be breaking down complex commercial challenges and shaping the future of our mobile apps on both Android and iOS. We've also got a great engineering team to partner with made up of a front end iOS and Android mobile team as well as full stack devs dedicated to the API.
- Very importantly - you'll have a very user-centric mindset and be building out an incredible user flow, thinking of new ways that we can engage and excite our users.
- Working with our engineering, research, sales and commercial teams, you’ll be helping shape the wider direction of the B2C side of the business.
- Keeping a very close eye on ‘what to build next' and ensuring the smartest route to production is followed.
- Some of the key projects you will be working on will focus on gamification of our mobile app, crowdsourcing and data collection as well as incorporating the use of machine learning within the app (ie, image recognition)