As an Expansion Analyst, you will be tasked with a combination of long-term projects and daily operational activities focused on helping Compass launch new markets around the country.
- Evaluate potential expansion opportunities based on local market dynamics, expected profitability and strategic value
- Provide key research and analysis to support organic growth and assess potential acquisition opportunities in new and existing markets
- Support new market expansion by helping lead and train teams of support staff on the ground
- Brainstorm, formulate, and playbook new ways of running expansion processes with a focus on speed and scalability
- Manage key operational activities (e.g., tracking metrics dashboards, industry & competitive research)
- B.A. or B.S.
- 2+ years of experience in finance, management consulting or corporate business development; start-up experience a plus
- Ability to own strategic, operational, and detail-oriented functional responsibilities
- Execution focused: you’re someone who can drop into a market, put in place a new process to streamline operations, help implement it, and then go on to the next thing
- Polished visual, written, and oral presentation skills
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and glass-half-full mentality
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time