arculus mission is the reinvention of manufacturing through the transformation of one-dimensional production lines into scalable, flexible grids of production modules and the replacement of conveyor belts with autonomous mobile robots.
Our product is the manufacturing system fabman, capable of planning, optimizing, and controlling manufacturing at an unprecedented scale, flexibility, and efficiency. It is designed to work in symbiosis with arculee, an autonomous mobile robot capable of moving any object - dynamically and safely, even in the most complex environments. fabman and the arculees are already in use in automotive OEMs and manufacturing companies across Europe.
We are a German technology company with an internationally diverse workforce, unified by the desire to change the way the world produces. Fulfilling our long-term vision requires solutions to some of the most interesting and challenging problems in software and robotics. Our journey to reinvent manufacturing provides continuous progression and development opportunities for our world-class problem solvers.
Our Commercial Team is dedicated to delivering business results by attracting new customers and helping them to make their production system flexible and efficient. We are committed to understand our customers' needs and offer them the best solutions. The team combines strategic thinking with a strong impact- and value-driven attitude in a high-growth environment. We support customers in different planning stages with professional consulting and leading-edge software tools, while pursuing our overall vision of Modular Production.
- Explain the arculus vision and offering to (senior) customers and challenge them to rethink their traditional way of manufacturing
- Perform concept design and simulation studies jointly with the customers’ production department to validate the benefits of modular production and identify the best technical solution for the customer
- Define solution requirements and specifications and facilitate bid processes as well as technical negotiations
- Lead consultative sales engagements and proof-of-concept projects end-to-end
- Guide cross-functional teams to ensure short sales cycles and long-term customer success
- Build strategic and sustainable relationships with partner firms such as consultancies, factory planners, and industrial automation players
- 3-7 years of experience working in industrial / manufacturing environments, tech, consulting (with operations-focused engagements) or factory planning
- Deep understanding of production systems and intra-logistics processes, ideally gained through projects/roles in practice
- Strong customer interaction and presentation skills to drive consensus across multiple stakeholder
- Proven track record in project delivery and handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Good networking skills with the ability to win over others and build viable partnerships
- Natural desire to shape the growth strategy of a deep-tech scale-up
NICE TO HAVES
- Degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, logistics, information technology or related field
- Bringing in a network to decision makers in production departments of manufacturing companies
- Experience in conducting production planning / consultative sales engagements
- Competitive salary and stock options: compensation that matches the top talent we hire
- Helathy body - healthy mind: free drinks, fruit and coffee
- Tech of your choice: provided on your first day plus whatever tools you need to do your job
- Relocation: contrubution to help with organization and costs
- Employee discounts, get-together, happy hours, xmas party and more
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster diversity and inclusion at our company. We believe in the strength of diverse workforce and welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, etc.