arculus’ mission is the reinvention of manufacturing through the transformation of one-dimensional production lines into scalable, flexible grids of production modules and the replacement of conveyor belts with autonomous mobile robots.
Our product is the manufacturing system fabman, capable of planning, optimizing, and controlling manufacturing at an unprecedented scale, flexibility, and efficiency. It is designed to work in symbiosis with arculee, an autonomous mobile robot capable of moving any object - dynamically and safely, even in the most complex environments. fabman and the arculees are already in use in automotive OEMs and manufacturing companies across Europe.
We are a German technology company with an internationally diverse workforce, unified by the desire to change the way the world produces things. Fulfilling our long-term vision requires solutions to some of the most interesting and challenging problems in software and robotics. Our journey to reinvent manufacturing provides continuous progression and development opportunities for our world-class problem solvers.
You will join our Robotics team, responsible for designing, producing and maintaining our autonomous mobile robots - arculees.. You will be a part of a cross-functional, agile, international and distributed workforce, creating the best possible experience for our users.
The purpose of this job is manual and semi-automated testing of our hardware and software stack with the goal of identifying defects, usability issues and regressions as early as possible.
Your tasks will include:
- identifying effective test strategies for the functions of our robots and developing test plans.
- performing functional and integration tests as part of our feature development and continuous release testing.
- finding bugs in our software stack, user interfaces and tools through structured manual testing.
- reporting bugs and issues in a structured way and helping developers reproduce it.
- helping us ensure stability and functionality of existing and new features delivered to our customers.
- cooperating closely with our field service team in order to ensure a smooth transition from development to production.
- design, perform, and document endurance tests.
- challenge our robot in unknown environments, let it carry new goods, and test it with different types of backpacks.
- 3+ years software and hardware testing experience.
- Hands-on experience working with hardware- and software-based testing setups.
- Experience troubleshooting on both software and hardware level.
- Ability to structure and formulate test specifications, bug reports, and test protocols.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Linux environments, test automation, and scripting languages.
- Hands-on experience in SIL and HIL environments.
- Competitive salary and stock options: compensation that matches the top talent we hire
- Helathy body - healthy mind: free drinks, fruit and coffee
- Tech of your choice: provided on your first day plus whatever tools you need to do your job
- Relocation: contrubution to help with organization and costs
- Employee discounts, get-together, happy hours, xmas party and more
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster diversity and inclusion at our company. We believe in the strength of diverse workforce and welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, etc.