arculus mission is the reinvention of manufacturing through the transformation of one-dimensional production lines into scalable, flexible grids of production modules and the replacement of conveyor belts with autonomous mobile robots.
Our product is the manufacturing system fabman, capable of planning, optimizing, and controlling manufacturing at an unprecedented scale, flexibility, and efficiency. It is designed to work in symbiosis with arculee, an autonomous mobile robot capable of moving any object - dynamically and safely, even in the most complex environments. fabman and the arculees are already in use in automotive OEMs and manufacturing companies across Europe.
We are a German technology company with an internationally diverse workforce, unified by the desire to change the way the world produces. Fulfilling our long-term vision requires solutions to some of the most interesting and challenging problems in software and robotics. Our journey to reinvent manufacturing provides continuous progression and development opportunities for our world-class problem solvers.
You will join our software team, responsible for creating and maintaining our manufacturing system, fabman. You will be a part of a cross-functional, agile, and international workforce, creating the best possible user experience for the whole lifecycle of planning and operating sites using our manufacturing system.
Your contribution is essential to both production engineers and operators, delivering the insight required for constant optimization and solving problem proactively and on time. Therefore you make no compromises, and you are willing to add that extra bit to deliver the best possible user experience. To do so, you will work closely together with both UI experts and engineers to set the standards of usability for the emerging field of multi-robot applications.
- Create well-designed and usable applications which make a wide variety of data easily accessible to internal and external consumers
- Bring frontend expertise to the project teams that build and ship our software
- Keep in mind future demands when creating a scalable architecture
- Promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
- 5+ years building web and/or mobile experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- Solid, hands-on experience building and shipping complex web applications
- Advocate accessibility. We want our applications to be inclusive of everyone
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVES
- Startup experience
- Previous experience with Storybook.js, Babylon.js and/or cypress.
- Competitive salary and stock options: compensation that matches the top talent we hire
- Healthy body, healthy mind: catered lunches, fruits, drinks, and coffee
- Family-friendly: policies built to support you in all stages of life
- Tech of your choice: provided on your first day plus whatever tools you need to do your job
- Team events: offsites, games, happy hours, concerts, and more
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome all applicants, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.