arculus mission is the reinvention of manufacturing through the transformation of one-dimensional production lines into scalable, flexible grids of production modules and the replacement of conveyor belts with autonomous mobile robots.
Our product is the manufacturing system fabman, capable of planning, optimizing, and controlling manufacturing at an unprecedented scale, flexibility, and efficiency. It is designed to work in symbiosis with arculee, an autonomous mobile robot capable of moving any object - dynamically and safely, even in the most complex environments. fabman and the arculees are already in use in automotive OEMs and manufacturing companies across Europe.
We are a German technology company with an internationally diverse workforce, unified by the desire to change the way the world produces. Fulfilling our long-term vision requires solutions to some of the most interesting and challenging problems in software and robotics. Our journey to reinvent manufacturing provides continuous progression and development opportunities for our world-class problem solvers.
We are looking for a Working Student to support our efforts in Project Management area, where we help our customers make their production and intralogistics processes more efficient.
- You carry out analyses and prepare reports that serve as a basis for the team to make decisions
- You take responsibility for small projects and lead them to success
- You will independently carry out simulations on our software platform and prepare them for customer meetings
- You actively support the team in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of customer workshops
- You take an active part in deriving analytics from simulation data prepare dashboards related to the simulation run
- You already have your Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Business Informatics (or related) and just started your Master degree studies.
- You have strong academic record
- You already have some experience/internships/working student jobs in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Automotive
- You speak German and English fluently
NICE TO HAVES
- programming skills
- CAD knowledge
- data analytics
- Healthy body, healthy mind: catered lunches, fruits, drinks, and coffee
- Family-friendly: policies built to support you in all stages of life
- Tech of your choice: provided on your first day plus whatever tools you need to do your job
- Employee discounts, get-together, happy hours, end of year party and more
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster diversity and inclusion at our company. We believe in the strength of diverse workforce and welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, etc.