At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us and over the past few months we have worked really hard on driving adoption within Hospitals, our product is now used in over 50% of trusts and this number is growing day by day. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks. We spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK.
We then spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK. See our public roadmap for what’s up next 😃.
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as a Product Manager at accuRx
- You'll be responsible for building an inspiring vision, a transparent roadmap and focused OKRs.
- You'll partner with a technical lead, to ensure your team has everything it needs to deliver on their goals.
- You'll understand the importance of our business goals and will steer your team appropriately to help us achieve them.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring a high quality bar for everything your team produces across the full product lifecycle.
- You'll be able to articulate the key risks of your product.
- You believe that user research is at the heart of every great product and you'll ensure your team does too.
- You'll use data to inform your decision making process.
- You’ll collaborate with the team and our users, bringing in new ideas from other great products and helping us to innovate in every part of the user journey.
- You will lead a high performing cross-functional team, that celebrates successes and failures together.
- You're able to flex your communication style to meets the needs of your team and stakeholders.
- By prioritising our work you’ll help us optimise, compromise, and get the team on board with what we’re working on.
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 1+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- You have solid demonstrable experience in product management
- You have a solid technical understanding of software development and web technologies
- You’re intelligent, both intellectually and emotionally and use a mixture of facts and empathy to inspire and motivate the team and wider business
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Why is a diverse and inclusive workplace so important to us?
Each health system is made up of a diverse workforce, serving 100% of the population. We are building for them, not us. We can only transform health systems if we build a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, opinions and personalities. We are an equal opportunities employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We particularly welcome applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in the technology sector, such as women, people with disabilities and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.