At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us and over the past few months we have worked really hard on driving adoption within Hospitals, our product is now used in over 50% of trusts and this number is growing day by day. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks. We spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK.
We then spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK. See our public roadmap for what’s up next 😃.
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as an IT Associate
We are looking for a dynamic IT Associate to help keep our IT Operations at accuRx running like clock work. Like many roles at a start-up, you'll have a wide range of responsibilities and lots of autonomy. You will be responsible for:
- Provisioning of all laptops (Windows and Macs) so that when others join they can be productive from day one
- Maintaining our MDM policies making sure our fleet of devices are compliant
- User Provisioning; including onboarding and offboarding accounts for our core systems (Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, Office 365 and soon to be Okta)
- Providing 1st and 2nd line IT Support via our IT Service Desk (Jira Service Desk)
- Welcoming new employees to the company and running the IT Orientation
- Working with cross-functional departments to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Performing routine meeting room equipment and printers checks to ensure they are operational
- Looking after our IT stock including stock checking, making sure equipment is within our IT standards, ordering equipment and invoicing
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 1+ years experience gained in a IT support or IT Helpdesk role
- You care about making the process slick for everyone else in the company by balancing security and ease of use.
- The healthcare industry is something you are passionate about or you already have experience in it.
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary: £28,000 - £35,00 + Shares