At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us and over the past few months we have worked really hard on driving adoption within Hospitals, our product is now used in over 50% of trusts and this number is growing day by day. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks. We spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK.
We then spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK. See our public roadmap for what’s up next 😃.
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as an People Operations Associate (Onboarding) at accuRx
The new joiner experience is extremely important to us at accuRx. As we continue to grow, the role of the People Operations Associate (Onboarding) will be hugely important to ensuring each new joiner’s experience with accuRx is informative, inclusive and above all else enjoyable!
We have more than doubled the team since April 2020, we are 71 employees right now and plan to be at least 100 by summer 2021. We are very proud to have been included in Otta's Rocket List which highlights 50 of the fastest growing companies to accelerate your career with in 2021. We are also listed here as Top 10 starts ups to watch in Europe!
Using exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and creativity, you will create and implement an onboarding experience for new joiners, to see them through the entire process, from accepting the role here, to passing their probation, enabling them to be a successful and integral member of our team!
This is our first People Ops hire but we anticipate the Onboarding Manager to be one of the most important roles at accuRx, particularly given the exponential growth in hiring accuRx will see in the next few years.
Main areas of focus:
- Organising the onboarding for new joiners from the moment they accept their offer to all the way through their first 90 days
- Improving our onboarding process to make it the best onboarding experience in tech
- Streamlining our onboarding processes to make it scalable as we triple our team size in the next 18 months
- Creating ways for new joiners to feel like a member of the team before they even join
- Ensuring new joiners acquaint themselves with colleagues from across the organisation, not just their own team
- Establishing new sessions to ensure candidates hit the ground running in their first 90 days
- Working with line managers to improve their first 90 days
We have achieved a lot in the past few months but there is still so much more to do. We can't continue to build useful, time saving and effective products for the NHS without our amazing team.
What the team say...
Laura - Executive Assistant
"I am super excited for an People Operations Associate (Onboarding) to join our People Team! The first 90 days for new joiners is crucial for their long term success in a role. Based on feedback from recent joiners, we have a really good foundation upon which this role can take our onboarding experience to the next level. This will be an exciting challenge to get stuck into, especially as we are tripling the team size in the next 18 months!"
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You may have up to 1 years experience in a similar role, or you may have exceptional project management and admin skills, we would love to hear from you either way 😀
- You understand the importance of a fantastic employee experience
- You are exceptionally organised
- You have an eye for detail
- You can manage competing priorities effectively
- You are able to effectively work with Hiring Managers, enabling them to balance their day to day work alongside onboarding
- You are empathetic and understand that starting a new job can be daunting
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + Shares