GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world.
At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, and mood!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Organizational Development & Belonging Manager to join our People team in São Paulo!
- Play a key role in managing, improving, and operating our full performance cycle;
- Lead and support talent management processes (Succession planning, potential, performance management);
- Helping us build, design, and implement training Materials (employee-learning, virtual learning, site-based training, assessments, or other solutions);
- Facilitating leadership development training;
- Developing, implementing, managing, and overseeing the company's sales educational sessions;
- Communicate progress and challenges as they relate to the company’s vision and goals;
- Playing a critical role in our culture projects, employee engagement such as support D&I initiatives;
- Creating analytic and meaningful dashboards with OD data, to drive business decisions;
- Ensure that leadership development happens at an appropriate level that meets the current and future needs of their company;
- Assist in the creation of internal company career paths;
- Conduct Talent Assessments;
- Utilize leadership development strategies, tools, and processes to identify learning needs and employee competencies;
- Manage our MOOC and other OD systemsImplement key projects related to OD, culture and diversity.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Strong experience in HR generalist roles such as HRBP (mandatory knowledge in HR subsystems);
- Strong knowledge of talent managementExperience in Learning and Development/Training is a plus (Projects of corporate universities, sales academy, sales trail or similar);
- Experience in LMS/ATS platforms (Udemy, Workday);
- An influencer who strives to help others develop to gain the trust of the employees intended to benefit from their expertise;
- Ability to actively engage and collaborate with the team (Stakeholders, Business Partners, etc);
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple design elements simultaneously;
- Passionate about Diversity and Corporate Culture;
- Fluent English is mandatory (You'll be allocated in global scope);
- Advanced Spanish is a plus;
- A problem-solver;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong communication skills, being able to facilitate training and workshops in English.
- Attention to the details;
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.