Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful. We are looking for Product Managers who can help us re-imagine this future and make it a reality. Klarna is the highest valued Fin tech company in Europe, and we believe that our journey has just begun.
At Klarna we are focused on one thing more than anything else - our customers. From innovative consumer products like the Klarna App, Card or flexible Payment Methods, to business offerings such as the Klarna Checkout or the merchant portal. We believe that customers are loyal to experience and being a customer-obsessed company, like Klarna, requires constant and dedicated focus on our customers. Product Managers are at the heart of this obsession, being loyal to their customer’s, solving their problems or delighting them with products they didn’t know they needed.
We empower our product teams to operate autonomously just like startups and define their problem space, vision, and the value in solving it. We staff these teams with the skills necessary to solve their problem spaces. Product Managers at Klarna lead these cross-functional product teams and they have full ownership over their problem space and freedom how to solve it for our customers. They are fully accountable for the results of their teams and responsible for steering decisions based on deep knowledge of our customers, usage data of our products, company goals, industry trends, and the competitive landscape relevant to their products.
One of the main reasons that Klarna is able to bring innovative shopping, payment, and banking solutions to our customers is because collaboration is deeply embedded in our operating model at Klarna. We learned how important it is to have cross functional teams which are staffed with the skills needed to solve their respective problem space. Product managers make use of the various backgrounds, perspectives, and knowledge in order to create world-class products.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for a valuable and viable product
- You set an inspiring vision, strategy and metrics for your product on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization (especially your own team)
- You understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- You have a constant and dedicated focus on your customers
- You own the budget and PnL for your product
- You lead and drive a cross-functional team
We would like to see
- 3+ years of Software Product Management experience leading a cross functional team
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
Preferably you also have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in building banking or payments systems/ platforms
- Experience in building consumer facing products at scale
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.