To drive our global expansion we are seeking an ambitious and customer-obsessed individual to drive success for our customers using our AI driven procurement platform. The Supplier Onboarding team is responsible for onboarding identified suppliers to sourcing needs within the scoutbee platform. You will be accountable for supplier platform adoption through overseeing new supplier onboarding and engagement. You will manage a diverse set of suppliers, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after contact, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the scoutbee solution. The ideal candidate has experience in SaaS, strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results.
Your role in our beehive
- Work with a network of supplier agents within your assigned region to drive supplier adoption through networking, calls and emails to users
- Report to the regional team lead to ensure they are up-to-date with current tasks, challenges and performance of the agents
- Become an expert on the scoutbee solution while onboarding suppliers with varying levels of sophistication
- Help build a user knowledge base for your region, working with local agents to craft country and industry-specific onboarding processes
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for day to day performance of your region aligning with the targets set by the team lead and performance benchmarks
- Assist suppliers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately, ensuring the best possible experience during the onboarding period
What you bring to our beehive
- 1 years+ experience in supplier management or user onboarding role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Start up experience is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient in English and either French, German or Spanish (More than one is a big plus)
- Track record of consistently delivering KPIs and developing team performance using data driven insights
- Salesforce, Zendesk and Aircall experience is/are a big plus
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, along with a willingness to be its internal advocate
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, ergonomic chairs and choice of computer operating system.
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location (in-office or occasionally privately-based)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness resources (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
- Kindergarten supplement, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, customized to your level and availability
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
We'd love to hear from you!
Are you super interested in the position, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? Please don't hesitate to apply! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and impostor syndrome can hold someone back from applying.
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of other.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world that enables us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.