scoutbee is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will work alongside our product and commercial teams to drive the strategy for key Go-To-Market solutions, taking complex ideas and communicating them in simple, elegant ways. In alignment with our product management, marketing and sales leaders you’ll develop plans which guarantee the successful launch of new products. You will report on the ongoing performance of all GTM's, as well as champion the voice of the customers while identifying market trends.
Candidates should have excellent attention to detail and consistency, a clear and logical approach, and strong interpersonal skills. Working with the marketing, product and sales teams, you will use your verbal and written communication skills in both English and German to promote cross-departmental collaboration in anticipation of product launches.
Your role in our beehive
- Take the lead in executing product launches which highlight our innovations and drive demand
- Collaborate with product management and marcomms to create differentiated corporate and product positioning for scouting and supplier information management
- Responsible for customer insights, category trends and thought leadership.
- Develop a framework to help our sales team articulate value and facilitate conversations throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Successfully lead and deliver GTM programs, enabling sales with materials for value-based selling conversations
- Take the lead in creating and delivering materials for the sales team and partners, which help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & success
- Converse with customers in both German and English
What you bring to our beehive
- Native-level German speaker with business writing ability and proficiency in English
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or product management at a high tech company
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in marketing, business, communications, linguistics or a comparable field of study
- Product Marketing Certification is a plus
- Strong communication skills and confidence to work with stakeholders across the business
- Highly organized and able to manage ambitious deadlines
- Committed, active and team-oriented way of thinking and working
- Feel comfortable & thrive working in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, ergonomic chairs and choice of computer operating system.
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location (in-office or occasionally privately-based)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness resources (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
- Kindergarten supplement, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, customized to your level and availability
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee tracks millions of data points to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. The company was named one of Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendors” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, and was "Highly Commended" for technology at the World Procurement Awards 2019. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP. More details at https://scoutbee.com.