scoutbee's AI-driven product suite is leading the digital procurement (r)evolution. We are building the future of highly effective sourcing and scouting by creating smart and data-driven connections between buyers and suppliers.
We believe that the world needs a more sustainable economy that works for both people and the planet. scoutbee’s mission is to contribute to this shift by helping companies produce better products, more efficiently in a sustainable way.
We are an open, inclusive, and diverse organization with our employees at the heart of the great products we create. We have two offices in Germany and you can choose either Würzburg or Berlin as your home base.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team and enhance our product portfolio. The scoutbee product team aims to develop impeccable products that are used and loved by enterprise companies and suppliers everywhere. Our team has experience building some of Europe’s unicorn success stories - Spotify, Klarna, iZettle, Voi - and we are extremely excited about the opportunity scoutbee has to impact procurement world-wide.
We now offer a chance to impact the lives of many and create business tools that help companies provide their goods and services in a better, more sustainable way.
Your Role in our Beehive:
- Develop a deep understanding of the domain; then spread and use that knowledge to discover product opportunities
- Make high-quality decisions about what products we should build or improve and why
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and stakeholders to set priorities, create a roadmap, and deliver measurable impact
- Organise work and ship products with high velocity that deliver value to our customers
- Define goals and measure performance to evaluate and understand product value
- Build alignment on priorities, plans and progress in your team, across other product teams, with stakeholders and the Leadership team
- Inspire and influence others and yourself to think differently, solve problems, seize opportunities and be passionate about working towards the mission
What you bring to our beehive:
- Demonstrated track record of creating and scaling products (bonus if SaaS and/or data products).
- Experience developing product strategy
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Are empathetic and highly collaborative, able to balance multiple points of views and have effortless conversations with all functions across the company
- Inclination to “skate to where the puck is going” as hockey-legend Wayne Gretzky put it. In other words, you are a self-starter – you see an opportunity, align the team, create a plan and then make things happen!
- Deft prioritisation abilities
- Have successfully led high priority projects involving multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Use all types of data and research to form hypotheses, understand how things really work, and decide what to improve.
- Technical knowledge so that you can weigh trade-offs and have seamless discussions with engineers on complex systems.
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, ergonomic chairs and choice of computer operating system.
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location (in-office or occasionally privately-based)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness resources (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
- Kindergarten supplement, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, customized to your level and availability
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.