app is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience at companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
Zapp is growing at lightning speed and we are on the lookout for riders committed to customer and operational excellence to make the magic happen! As a Zapp Rider you will work closely with our dark store teams to ensure that all orders are well prepared and delivered on time, every time, with a smile.
The ideal candidate shares our passion and commitment to customer obsession as well as sustainability. You take pride in making sure every order is delivered perfectly, and that our electric fleet will power us for a long time to come. Apply today to become part of our ever growing Zapp Squad!
- Deliver orders in a timely manner using an e-moped or e-bike provided by Zapp
- Plan and prepare your incoming orders to ensure you have the right route and customer address before takeoff
- Follow Zapp processes & procedures to ensure customers can track their orders accurately
- Be a pioneer of exceptional customer service and an enjoyable counterpart to our customers
- Help out with store operations when required
- Great communication skills & proficiency in English
- Familiar with Bristol roads, and enjoy riding your bike
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Enjoy being part of a team and fast paced environment
- Right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary + incentive for completed deliveries
- Flexible working hours but with the protections of employment status (i.e. paid annual leave and pension contributions)
- Store discount
- Opportunities to progress your career with Zapp
- Income protection insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s equity scheme
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.