Field Marketing Associate at Zapp
London, GB / England, GB
Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience at companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
We are looking for a creative and organised Field Marketing Associate who can execute a best in class activation programme. You’ll closely collaborate with the Marketing, Partnerships and the Expansion team on hyper-local, experience led campaigns that build a lasting memory with our new and existing customers within London and beyond. You will deliver a regular calendar of activations which share the Zapp story and fundamentally acquire long lasting customers.
- Devise creative activation campaigns which grow brand awareness across the UK and will generate app downloads
- Craft ideas for the activations calendar, ensuring relevance to what’s going on locally
- Deliver Zapp’s overall marketing strategy through well thought out customer activations
- Assist in the delivery of Zapp’s student activation programme
- Working with the design team to create engaging merchandise and flyers for use at activations and working with our Partnerships team to integrate brand partnerships into brand activations seamlessly
- Look after the KPIs for local activations, consistently optimising and ensuring all activations have a commercial element for conversions
- Ensure legal compliance of marketing activation activities
- Manage promotional teams and logistics for any of our weekend activations
- Manage evaluation of each event, recommending new best practices and highlighting learnings
- Experience owning a variety of interesting brand activation projects
- Where you leading the execution and owning the outcomes
- Confident at setting targets and making decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of PR, Influencer Marketing or Social to help us to ensure activations are 360 in nature
- A self starter with heaps of initiative
- Organisation skills with the ability to delegate tasks
- Flexible - the nature of events is that there will be times where the team are required to work at events out of hours.
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Spend your monthly wellbeing allowance on things that really matter to you — via our Juno benefits programme. This can be anything from veggie boxes, to indoor plants, tax advice and much more
- Private health insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- Pension contribution
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Benefit from our monthly Zapp order allowance
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.