Office Administrator at Zapp
Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience at companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
As a hyper-growth startup we have quickly outgrown our existing office. As we transition back into office working in the coming months, we will be moving to a new, larger scale space to accommodate our growing team. We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to spearhead this operation and ensure this transition runs as smoothly as possible. You will have the unique opportunity to work alongside an experienced C-Suite and work in a fast-paced, early-stage start-up environment.
- Setting up and equipping the new office
- Make sure office is always equipped with all the needs of the team
- Manage information for internal and external communication including memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Liaising with building management and external contractors for any maintenance issues
- Supervise the performance of clerical and administrative staff
- Receive and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Perform office management operations by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Support management of onboarding team members
- Run engagement sessions for stores and HQ team members
- 3+ years' experience of working in office management, office assistance or HR
- Experience in customer facing roles is a plus
- Profound experience with office management systems and procedures, as well as major office gadgets and applications
- Outstanding MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Hands-on mentality, willing to roll your sleeves up
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Spend your monthly wellbeing allowance on things that really matter to you — via our Juno benefits programme. This can be anything from veggie boxes, to indoor plants, tax advice and much more
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Benefit from our monthly Zapp order allowance
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.