Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who believe in the possibilities of video to tell compelling stories and want to enable video creation as well as consumption. Join us to innovate and lead the market for video encoding, playback on mobile and other devices, and analytics around user experiences.
Bitmovin is looking for a motivated sales executive with a background in B2B/B2D technology and/or SaaS with a strong track record of overachievement. As the Senior Sales Director at Bitmovin, you will build relationships and close business with existing as well as new enterprise customers. The successful candidate is a results-oriented and self-motivated individual with an outgoing personality and comfortable with both technical and business concepts. In addition, we are searching for an energetic and organized self-starter who understands sales processes and can build relationships with the right decision-makers. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective users.
In this position, you will be working closely with the Sales and Business Development team to develop targeted strategies and messaging in order to drive opportunities for new business and get new leads. Outstanding communication skills are required, a willingness to go above and beyond both for Bitmovin as well as our customers.
As a Senior Sales Director you will
- Identify high-potential prospective customers and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes
- Build and maintain relationships with executives, operational teams and developers
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage legal/procurement process to create scalable global agreements
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make accounts successful
- Travel occasionally for conferences and customer meetings
It would be great if you have
- 5+ years of B2B/B2D and/or SaaS sales experience in a revenue closing sales executive role
- Experience of selling streaming media solutions and/or video infrastructure to the major broadcasters
- Ability to understand the Bitmovin Platform and not only build great relationships with Technical and Business buyers, but transform the platform into Business Value for the customers
- Results driven while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine - including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of technologies and applications such as Salesforce, Github, etc
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
- 401k plan (US only)
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.