We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Success Manager to our Client Success team in Italy!
Reporting to the Client Success Director, you will ensure top-quality service to our clients in Italy and contribute to the company's success.
- Own the client relationship for a large portfolio of key accounts (B2B) after the point of sale throughout the client lifecycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually and in-person
- Renew, expand and renegotiate contracts on an annual basis: you will be responsible for leading the commercial agenda and increasing the sales (upselling, cross-selling, renegotiations) of your accounts.
- Become a trusted and valued partner to HR contacts as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness
- Understand clients’ business and wellbeing objectives and drive the strategic account development by delivering solutions to help them throughout the onboarding process and beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch and awareness events; partner with the Gympass Engagement team to assist in end-to-end implementation
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client
- Present formal, quarterly readouts to most senior clients and decision-makers
- Consult regularly with clients to review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, and provide relevant Gympass updates
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Engagement, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, and Business Development) to develop member growth strategies and deliver on client and company goals
- Analyze client data; share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity
- Continually analyze and improve new and existing client success processes and procedures
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management
WHO YOU ARE
- +4 years of experience in a client-facing position managing client relationships
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, work in a team environment, and solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written, and public speaking
- Strong attention to detail and extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently
- Superior customer service to internal and external clients
- Ability to monitor data, analyze reports, and leverage results
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment
- Experience onboarding new clients or event planning is a plus
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
Parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
Career growth: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
Culture: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass Discount: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.