Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Enterprise Client Success Manager, you will be the driving force in helping our doctors maximize their success and experience on Zocdoc. In this role, you will own a book of accounts that range in size and complexity, dedicated to the day to day operations of the customer’s experience. You’ll work directly with clients and internal teams to ensure successful onboarding, optimization, and ongoing engagement for your assigned accounts.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about driving results and growing a business
- Super-positive and empathetic: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow provider and user success
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills
Your day to day is…
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing client operational contacts through multiple communication channels.
- Managing operational calls with each client which will include scheduling, setting agendas, and owning follow up communication.
- Owning monthly reporting for all clients.
- Proactively identifying and suggesting opportunities for optimization score improvements, and project managing those efforts through completion.
- Managing visibility of progress towards optimization score goals with all internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring smooth transitions for the operational contacts at new clients between the Implementation team and Account team.
- Consistently tracking your personal performance against KPIs but utilizing Salesforce dashboards and Optimization Score.
- Effectively pulling data from different sources and translating it into a digestible format for your clients.
- Tactfully prioritizing your work based on importance/urgency.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Top notch client management skills
- 1-2 years professional experience of account management
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.