Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people, and our tight-knit and highly collaborative teams focus every day on achieving our founding mission: to give power to the patient. As our first ever Employment Branding Specialist, you’ll play a meaningful role in crafting the strategy, infrastructure, and stories that help us tell the world about what makes Zocdoc such a special place to work. This, in turn, will help us continue to build diverse, inclusive, and impactful teams. The role, which reports into our Director of Public Relations, is highly collaborative, and perfect for a highly autonomous, creative, and hands-on branding specialist. Zocdoc is growing like wildfire and you’ll play a huge role in helping us shine a light on our mission-driven work, and help us attract the type of employees who’ll put patients first. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by building diverse and inclusive teams
- A content machine - you don’t see the story, you see the entire editorial calendar
- A thinker and a doer. You love flexing between the macro and the micro and love building something from scratch
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love talent acquisition & branding, and want to deliver thoughtful, candidate-centric experiences
- Someone who thinks one step ahead. This role is all about connecting the dots with what’s happening in the business and articulating that into a delightful candidate facing experience
- Highly organized and attentive to detail. You wisely prioritize your work and balance what needs to be done today versus what can wait
- Passionate about reporting and data. You realize that data helps inform and improve the work that we do
- A relationship builder, who’s passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- An incredible communicator - you believe in our value Together, Not Alone and know that communication is the key ingredient that drives results and relationships
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way things are going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Defining our employer brand and key value propositions and developing a successful marketing and communications strategy to amplify it
- Developing and overseeing Zocdoc’s employer brand channels and content strategy, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Architecting, launching, and developing our new Careers site and a new Life@Zocdoc blog series
- Managing the consistent creation of new content (blog posts, videos, imagery) to bring our employer brand to life
- Partnering with the Brand team to amplify employer brand content across Zocdoc’s social media channels
- Partnering with key stakeholders to build an events strategy focused on candidate pool expansion + content creation.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to build an employee and company culture storytelling strategy for earned media.
- Managing recruiting and ratings properties such as: Glassdoor, BuiltInNYC, LinkedIn Life, Comparably, Blind, Indeed.
- Owning our employer awards program, including prioritizing “Best Place to Work” lists and managing all submissions.
- Further developing the post hire, pre-start candidate journey. Partner with the Performance Marketing team to create targeted, paid/targeted recruitment campaigns.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- 3+ years in content marketing/content creation
- 3+ years in performance or recruitment marketing, including paid social & campaigns (preferred)
- Deep understanding of recruitment lifecycle & tech recruitment
- Strong grammatical/writing skills. Must be able to create and produce content + narrative/editorial calendars
- Deep understanding of the NYC tech market, preferably with a focus on start-ups
- Passion for data & reporting. You believe in benchmarking, measuring and iterating
- Strong organizational skills - you can wisely prioritize your time and tier 1 objectives
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action. You’re excited to help author our destiny and aren’t afraid to fail, learn, and challenge conventions
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.