Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world's leading investors and our team has a phenomenal track record of success from the likes of Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
We have an exciting brand new opportunity within the Zapp recruitment team. This is a great opportunity to really build a capability yourself, in this broad role; you will be growing and managing a team of recruiters from day one, you will interact and advise business leaders, you will be responsible for the recruitment specific strategic goals for your area of the business, you get to influence how we go to market, what we say and who we say it too. Lots to like and lots to do, come and join one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- Develop and lead the strategic direction for Zapp’s high volume recruitment business supporting Customer Service teams globally.
- Recruit, manage and motivate a world class team of high volume recruiters who can spread the Zapp message globally.
- You will be responsible for developing relationships across the leadership team at Zapp and creating an environment of high trust based on you and your team's performance.
- You will be responsible for tracking the cost vs output across your team as well as other key metrics that you would agree upon when starting in the role.
- You will be responsible for being up to date with recruiting trends and how to positively highlight the Zapp brand to the correct audience
- Must have experience with planning and executing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager/Consultant/Talent Acquisition within Agency or RPO or Internal Recruitment
- Ideally has experience with managing a team
- Knowledge of advanced direct sourcing strategies and recruitment campaign design and execution
- Positive, upbeat approach
- Excellent team player and coach
- Excellent communicator, can clearly understand requirements and articulate them to internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Spend your monthly wellbeing allowance on things that really matter to you — via our Juno benefits programme. This can be anything from veggie boxes, to indoor plants, tax advice and much more
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Benefit from our monthly Zapp order allowance
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.