As Senior Site Reliability Engineering Manager your team will be responsible for all of Beekeeper's infrastructure and internal tooling. You will own KPIs at the company level and your mission will be to ensure that Beekeepers infrastructure scales and performs efficiently. You will report directly to the VP of Engineering and be responsible for all technical decision making around infrastructure. Supporting you will be an amazing team of DevOps Software Engineers - this team has doubled our application performance and halved our infrastructure costs over the last year.
You will take a significant role in defining how Beekeeper does operations, growing your team, supporting them in their professional development goals and preparing Beekeeper for the next phase of growth.
- Make the jump to Senior Engineering Manager
- Work directly with our leadership team who can mentor you in this next step in your career
- Great opportunity to show your impact across multiple teams
- Define what DevOps means for Beekeeper
- Our Frontline Heroes deserve great software, help us make sure our infrastructure delivers on this promise
- Warm welcoming culture, our employees rate “Bringing Out the Best in Each Other” as our strongest value and what they like most about Beekeeper
- Beekeeper doing better than ever, doubling both revenue and headcount during Corona
- Responsible for our 99.9% uptime SLA and maintaining our service cost efficiency
- Ownership of technical processes, discovery and decisions for the DevOps team
- Coaching a team of 4 - 5 engineers to ensure their growth as professionals through regular 1-on-1s, career development discussions, performance reviews and feedback.
- Ensuring the security of our infrastructure and maintaining our certifications
- Infrastructure capacity planning
- Drive the DevOps recruitment process to ensure we hire the best engineers in the world
What we look for in you
- 2+ years experience as a s Site Reliability Engineer
- 1+ years experience in managing individual contributors
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with hiring processes
- 6+ years of Professional Experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Based or willing to relocate to Zurich
- A Master Degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience working with contractors and external software houses
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS company
- Deep domain expertise in infrastructure topics (e.g. Networking, Linux, etc.)
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV and accompanying documents including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.