Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Field and Partner Marketing Manager, EMEA & APAC on our marketing team, you will…
- Create a regional field marketing strategy and plan for both the EMEA and APAC regions
- Manage a budget
- Ensure that ROI and performance are tracked, and support processes set up to effectively measure outcomes
- Partner with sales, product and marketing leaders to develop, implement and manage growth marketing initiatives
- Leverage ABM, agile marketing, and other proven sales and marketing leadership principles to create strong relationships with client sales, sales operations, and marketing leaders to ensure alignment of sales, marketing and business goals
- Deliver qualified leads and conversions through events, webinars, ABM tactics, and digital channels (in partnership with the global demand generation team)
- Manage events from beginning to end
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on objectives and target audience.
- Management of a partner marketing program that is focused on partner enablement and co-marketing activities to drive awareness and demand
It would be great if you have
- 5+ years’ progressive experience in field marketing/partner marketing
- Extensive experience in event management
- Experience with modern business software such as MS Office Suite, Google Apps Suite, Salesforce and Hubspot
- Excellent analytical, project management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with sales, sales ops, finance, business operations, and all marketing function
- Ability to independently self-manage and ruthlessly prioritize to get things done
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA region frequently and to the USA on occasion
It would be even better if you have
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills, additional languages preferred (Spanish, German, Portuguese a plus)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of video streaming industry including technology, players in the market and specialties within a plus
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry in EMEA
- The ability to influence the product growth
- Competitive salary
- 28 holiday days (UK) plus Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve and bank holidays
- Private healthcare with a gym membership discount and dental
- Volunteering days
- Flexible work hours
- The best and most modern tools to work with
- Free choice of hardware to support you
- Investment in growth and education (LinkedIn Learning, language courses and much more)
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, quarterly events and more)
- The opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Bitmovin we sincerely believe in the value that true diversity brings to a company. We diligently ensure our business, our people, our language and our actions do not discriminate against differences in race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, education, age, marital status, veteran status, disability and neurodiversity. Diversity is a part of our company character, thus we strive for the inclusion of diverse thought leadership to enhance the capability and uniqueness of our company proposition and culture.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.