Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $130M (€110M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, and footballers Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.
Sorare is developing its flagship mobile app and we're looking for senior engineers to help us build and shape the product from start-to-finish. You should be ready to work with product managers and designers to own core features from start to finish. You will be working on a live game with hundreds of thousands of monthly active players. All our team members have a say in the shape of the product and you will attend weekly sprint meetings to discuss our roadmap and priorities. Things move quickly at Sorare as we work toward building a unique and category leading game!
You don’t need to be a football fan, a gaming addict or crypto-nerd to work with us. We're looking for engineers who like to get things done, work in a fast-paced environment at a hyper-growth company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and expect to learn a lot along the way.
- Drive complex projects from inception to launch
- Work with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to execute on our roadmap
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations and flows
- Design and build toward optimal solutions to tough technical problems
- Care deeply about security, performance, and maintainability
- Help design and build our mobile infrastructure
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience developing and shipping high-quality iOS products
- Hands-on experience with Swift and UIKit (bonus if experienced with SwiftUI or other Rx frameworks)
- Have production experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Independent, curious and highly motivated to explore novel solutions with a growing team in a challenging space
- Experience with agile development practices
- Attention to detail: you strive for the high quality from top to bottom
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Ambition - Join a startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Stock Options - We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care - Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit - Sorare contributes to employees wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit - Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech - We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch - Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.