As a Solutions Consultant you are responsible for supporting our sales team deliver impactful demos, answer technical questions and build prototypes based on prospects requirements. You are a key member of the team responsible for explaining the technology and value from Beekeeper’s unique software technology. You will interact with our sales teams and prospects from the demo stage in the sales cycle through evaluation. You pair creativity and relationship building with a technical background and competencies around integrations, solutions architecture and security. Our target markets include enterprise and mid-sized businesses in retail, manufacturing, hospitality, and healthcare across North America.
You thrive on working strategically with prospects and advising them on how to capture the value they can get out of Beekeeper. You are a natural collaborator who can manage expectations of diverse internal and external stakeholders in a consultative and solution-oriented manner. You are the central point of contact for all technical requirements and questions throughout the sales cycle and until the roll-out of new customers.
- Identify and present to prospects how Beekeeper transforms the way the frontline works
- Provide product expertise during the sales process, including directly interfacing with the sales team and prospects for demos, technical integration/information and process mapping
- Lead the design and delivery of proof-of-concepts or RFPs answers for prospects.
- Ensure that the sales teams are accurately and suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals
- Influence our product roadmap by effectively communicating feedback from customers and prospects and work with the product team to develop new product features
- Work with Product Marketing during new product introduction, including positioning, testing, new demos, and sales enablement.
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting, solutions/sales engineering role.
- Past experience working with Sales teams, Prospects or System Integrators, and Product teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and proposals for both business and technical audiences.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficient with typical architectures & technologies around integration, e.g. SSO (especially SAML2.0), system synchronisation (especially SFTP & batch workloads) as well as APIs (especially REST & JSON) as well as consistently implement best practices in aligning different systems & architectures to work well together
- Experience and willingness to code in Python or a similar language.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business.
- Native German and fluency level in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Ideally experience in Workforce Management and HRIS platforms
- Knowledge or Manufacturing and / or Retail business
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.