As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, Hospitality, you’ll be responsible for generating, cultivating, and closing new business opportunities with large hospitality companies. Are you personable and consultative; comfortable and effective in collaborating with cross-functional teams (like Sales Development, Marketing, Customer Success Engineering, and Sales Leadership) as well as with customers? We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills, as well as a proven track record with complex sales cycle management.
- Work with the sales development team to generate a healthy funnel of qualified B2B opportunities with large hospitality companies
- Cultivate these opportunities, by growing your relationship with important stakeholders and demonstrating the Beekeeper value
- Effectively manage complex sales cycles and bring them to the finish line
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
- Support the development and optimisation of our sales strategies
- Collaborate with Sales Development, Customer Success Engineering, Marketing, Sales Leadership, and other internal teams
- Occasional travel
What we look for in you
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant quota carrying SaaS sales experience, with a preference for people who have closed complex sales cycle-deals, with six-figure annual recurring revenue (ARR) opportunities
- Experience in selling software to hotels, restaurants, attractions and/or working in hospitality
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Strong relationship building (particularly at C-suite level) and consultative approach
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with CRM systems and office platforms like Google Suite, Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator.
- Experience in a high growth company
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page