Beekeeper is looking for a passionate and self driven individual to join our Partner team. Our team is dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS scale up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to continue to grow at an amazing pace.
As a Senior Partnership Manager you will have the unique opportunity to execute and evolve the Beekeeper Channel Partner network and strategy of Beekeeper in America. You will primarily be responsible for developing and nurturing partners (such as UKG) and enable their success by educating and supporting them. Success is measured by the impact the partnership has on Beekeeper revenue growth. This is a key role in our plans for growth.
We are looking for a talented professional with a strong work ethic who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on mentality, eager to bring the company to the next level.
- Nurture and grow strategic partner relationships in the Americas
- Meeting and exceeding pipeline from your portfolio of channel partners
- Partnering closely with internal teams to develop and deliver a cohesive value proposition in order to remove technical barriers and provide a solid roadmap to our partners, finding new ways to add value to our technologies
- Enabling the sales process of our channel partners including support with our sales tools and resources
- Continual education of partners so that they know when to bring Beekeeper to their clients attention for added value to their technologies
What we look for in you
- At least 5 years of experience in a SaaS environment working with partners
- Solid mix of sales acumen, technical competency, relationship building
- A proven track record of goal overachievement, self driven, strong work ethic
- A hands-on, independent and self driven personality, competitive in nature
- A strong networker who has the ability to establish and maintain relationships across hierarchy level
- A natural motivator who brings internal and external partners to the next level
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Work experience within a fast-growing SaaS business in an Enterprise space
- Building relationships with ISVs
- Experience building Marketplace Ecosystems
- Experience with UKG, ADP, Ceridian, Sap Success Factors
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full Health Care benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- 401 matching
- Flexible PTO time
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
- Beekeeper Stock Options
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page