We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of something big. As an Enterprise Account Executive for EMEA, you will deliver massive value by transforming workplaces and work environments to large enterprise customers. While digitalization has picked up momentum over the last few years, we are still in the early days. For you, this means that there are a plethora of enterprise companies out there that value a professional, consultative expert explaining the benefit of using one single platform to engage their entire non-desk workforce on any mobile device.
You must be comfortable switching gears, leading negotiations to finalize an agreement and stand up for Beekeepers interests.
What we look for in you:
- At least 5 years of work experience highly relevant to business development and account management to enterprise customers
- Excellent sales discovery, presentation, solution selling, value proposition, and negotiation skills
- A referenceable track record of positive attitude, teamwork and deliverable successes
- Experience selling into enterprise customers in different EMEA markets
- Experience in target market segments: Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize your time
- Expertise in digital technologies
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- German Native is a must and English proficiency is required.
- Ability to travel for business meetings
- SaaS business development experience
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
- Experience with CRM systems and office platforms (google suite, Microsoft, SFDC, Pandadoc, Showpad)
- Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B)
- Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email and face to face
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Overcome prospect objections
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
What we offer:
- A competitive incentivised OTE (On-Target-Earnings) with uncapped commission and very good accelerators.
- A great career trajectory.
- A hybrid work environment with the flexibility of being fully remote.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- 30 Paid holidays but add to this amount 2 Mental Health Days (1 paid day per half a year).
- Laptop & equipment for you to work from home.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Travel for work? Of course, costs are covered!
- Stay active and join in our weekly remote Yoga and Crossfit session with your fellow Bees.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
You can always learn more about our Perks and Benefits here.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.