As a Sales Business Development Representative (BDR) you will be a strategic individual contributor -- Bring your intense work ethic and desire to make an immediate impact. Are you eager to shape the future of hospitality using the latest mobile technology?
We consider BDRs to be our most important assets. You are the first person to evangelize our solution and you are the forefront representative of our platform. You will gain invaluable experience and have the chance to showcase your skills. You will take ownership of your assigned territory by educating and nurturing your hospitality prospects on Beekeeper’s value proposition and generate opportunities for the Account Executives.
You will create awareness with your hospitality prospects, demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the communication technology space, and help organisations improve internal communication using the Beekeeper platform. This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive. Bring your “A” game and reap the rewards of strong mentors and a great career trajectory.
Once you advance through our on-boarding and training, you will engage in 50 outbound calls/day with prospective clients to identify their need for Beekeeper. You will have meaningful conversations with prospects, trying to understand their needs and assess if there is a fit with the Beekeeper product. After you are fully on-boarded, understand the ins and outs of Beekeeper’s industry leading product, and crush your quota, you will then have the opportunity to move on to be a successful Account Executive or take on another suitable role within the organization.
What we are looking for
- Have worked in hospitality or for a company that provided services to hospitality organisations
- Hard working, self motivated, driven to succeed
- Successful track record with generating sales meetings via outbound prospecting efforts
- Curious and skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects
- High emotional IQ and genuine interest in the success of our prospects
- Excellent writing skills
- strong willingness to learn
- Past experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Google SuitePrevious experience reaching out to C-level, HR, Operations and IT personas
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.