We are building the first scalable data platform that anyone can run.
Our ambitious mission: Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
Y42 was founded in 2020 and today compiles a team of 75+ data witches and wizards, software magicians as well as business geeks from 25+ nationalities. We are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors that deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
As our Salesforce Admin, you will:
- Make sure we are using the full potential of Salesforce
- Day-to-day platform maintenance
- Make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use Salesforce
- Stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates
- Help users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
- Troubleshoot email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails
- Work independently on the day-to-day tasks or user stories
- Assist in training new users and grow the Salesforce skillset across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Fixing data records that have somehow been set up with record types or ownerships that make them inaccessible to users
- Work together with other key stakeholders on designing/improving our internal data models as a company
- Integrate Salesforce with our other core company systems and workflows, e.g., Zendesk and Chargebee
- Ensure that Salesforce functions as our central source of truth for all our revenue-generating and customer-facing teams
The role is perfect for you if you:
- You have at least 3+ years of working experience as a Salesforce administrator or consultant
- You know how to do business analysis, requirements gathering, and process mapping and optimization well
- You know and enjoy driving end-user training
- You can configure and design Salesforce visual flows very well
- You continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advise on or lead the implementation
- You are an active member of the Salesforce community and can translate new trends to your day-to-day job
- As a plus, you have Salesforce admin certification
Why you should join Y42:
- The opportunity to significantly shape a future unicorn startup early on;
- A competitive salary along with employee stock options to participate in the company’s success;
- A well-located, modern office with air-conditioning and countless food options in the heart of Berlin;
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor;
- Public transport pass or Swapfiets e-bike subscription;
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events;
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages;
- Flexibility to work from home or our office.
🌈 Y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.
The typical hiring process at Y42
- CV application: Share your CV with us and any supporting documents if you like. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Get to know each other: In our first call, we want to exchange expectations and clear up your most urging questions. Furthermore, we want to excite you about our mission and product.
- Main Interview: In this interview, our hiring managers want to learn more about your skills and thought processes. We want to understand your abilities and align on a technical level.
- Culture Interview: In the last hiring stage, we want you to meet at least one member of the management team. We deeply value team chemistry and want to give you the opportunity to get to know each other before any signings.
- Et voilà: Offer! We aim to finish the entire process within 28 days.