Y42 is a fast-growing company, founded in 2020 and backed by some of the world's most renowned investors. They all deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
We pride ourselves on having assembled a team of 100+ diverse, talented and dedicated experts from all over the world. We are ambitious and we hold ourselves to a high standard. Y42 offers a very exciting and fast paced environment. We like a challenge and learn by doing. Our ambitious mission: Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
If you are looking for a place where you can have an impact, work with talented people and make a true difference, you will be really happy here.
About the Marketing area:
In this role, you will be part of our Marketing Team, directly reporting to the Growth Marketing Lead. We recently left the evangelizing phase and are building repeatable, predictable growth, which you will significantly support.
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Create and test (email) sequences and workflows in collaboration with the content marketing team
- Provide and oversee end-to-end funnel metrics and recommend improvements to the team
- Implement a/b tests and technical architecture to speed up the execution of campaigns
- Own all Marketing tools and provide onboarding and regular training sessions for colleagues
- Review marketing leads and assign them to Sales
- Monitor and report on the account statuses and campaign results
- Drive continuous improvement to optimize processes and efficiencies in the Marketing team
- Ensure that the tracking and all the documentation are always up-to-date, also adding new tags to our GTM when necessary
You will be perfect for this role, if you:
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in the Marketing operations space
- Have an academic degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Are experienced in a CRM system (preferably Hubspot and/or Salesforce)
- Have exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Are proficient in English, German is a plus
- Are located in or are willing to relocate to Berlin
- Are highly analytical and are comfortable with numbers
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and can quickly structure complex topics
The typical hiring process at Y42
- CV application: Share your CV with us and any supporting documents if you like. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Get to know each other: In our first call, we want to exchange expectations and clear up your most urging questions. Furthermore, we want to excite you about our mission and product.
- Main Interview: In this interview, our hiring managers want to learn more about your skills and thought processes. We want to understand your abilities and align on a technical level.
- Culture Interview: In the last hiring stage, we want you to meet at least one member of the management team. We deeply value team chemistry and want to give you the opportunity to get to know each other before any signings.
- Et voilà: Offer! We aim to finish the entire process within 28 days.