Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. Hence, we will not require our teams to return to the office for a few more months. We are working from home only until few more months in 2022, post that, based on pandemic situation, you will be required to work from our office in Pune.
Your Impact on Our Mission:
The Special Projects (Business Operations) team supports marketing functions across the organization. We primarily lead execution and reporting across email marketing, direct mail - offline marketing campaigns, affiliate marketing, content and SEO.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A confident and adaptive learner
- Energized by working on projects that are in development, presenting new angles that require fresh approaches
- Meticulous (great attention to detail!) in planning and executing projects across multiple departments
- A good communicator and multitasker
- Someone who values the sweet spot between structure, independence and improvisation
Your Day to Day Is…
- Executing on operational workflows across product/marketing projects (like Email Marketing, SEO and Content, Direct Mail/Offline Campaigns)
- Work on data input for ongoing projects
- Building reports/performing analysis
- Supporting contractors/freelancers with allocation
- Participating in meetings with project stakeholders
- Executing on ad hoc and short-term project initiatives
- Learning the requirements of new projects and execution expectations
You’d be Successful in This Role if You Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution with a minimum of 60% in 10th/12th/ graduation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-orientation: Understanding which data is relevant, asking the right questions and data literacy
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficiency in GSuite (Word, Slides)
- Independent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong analytical reasoning skills, attention to detail, sharp focus, and the ability to think deeply
- Organizational savvy skills and demonstrated ability at planning and executing projects
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Amazing perks – think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
- Daycare/creche facility for kids
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all fully vaccinated employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!