Founded in 2020, Y42 is a fast-growing company backed by some of the world’s most renowned investors. They all strongly believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
We pride ourselves on having assembled a team of 100+ diverse, talented, and dedicated experts from all over the world. We are ambitious and we hold ourselves to a high standard. Y42 offers a very exciting and fast-paced environment to work in. We like a challenge and learn by doing. Our ambitious mission: making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
If you are looking for a place where you can have an impact, work with talented people, and make a true difference, you will be really happy here.
Keep on reading to learn more about the role, what we’re looking for and why you should join us on this amazing journey!
About the role
As a member of the Customer Success and Solutions Engineering team, your job is to make our customers work with Y42 as productively as possible. You will consult our users when they are solving challenging BI problems. This also means that you are the voice of the customer inside Y42 and will enable Engineering, Growth & Marketing to improve their customer understanding.
As our Customer-Facing Data Analyst, these are the things you will do:
Support our customers when they set up their data pipelines in Y42
Onboard and train our users to make them Y42 experts
Work with Engineering to discover new features and prioritize accordingly
Work with Growth to cover new use cases in demos, present the product in free trials and POCs
Work with Marketing on new content that highlights our customers’ success stories
- Manage implementation projects to ensure that our customers are productive as quickly as possible
What we're looking for:
- A preference to work directly with customers and the ability to empathize with them easily
- Good communication and being able to explain complex topics in a simple way
- An entrepreneurial mind and a hands-on mentality
- Someone data-savvy and comfortable with SQL
- Good at structuring your own and others work
- Eagerness to learn new things independently
Everyone carries a unique set of valuable skills and experiences. If you think you could have an impact even though you don’t match all items in this list, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Why you should join Y42:
Joining Y42 means joining our mission and contributing to our growth. That’s why we strongly believe in co-ownership. In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary along with a generous VSOP package to participate in the company’s success.
You can also count on:
- A learning and development budget
- Free mentoring and mental health coaching sessions
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor
- The flexibility to work from home
- A no-elbow environment where collaboration and inclusivity are fostered
- A team of talented and inspiring colleagues who are experts in their field
- The opportunity to bring a SaaS startup to unicorn status and way beyond
Y42 is a proud equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable being their authentic selves, no matter how they look, dress, speak or identify, or whom they love, believe in or admire.
The typical hiring process at Y42:
- Application review
- Screening call
- Interview with hiring manager
- Cultural fit interview
- Reference check
We aim to finish the entire process within 28 days.