Who are they?
Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Their advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Their mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on their customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
They are growing fast, and they want you to join them.
As a DevOps Engineer
You will deploy and maintain production-grade financial applications on cloud-native microservices architecture. You will build tools to automatically handle service delivery, reliability, scalability, monitoring, thanks to immutable infrastructure-as-code.
You will be in charge of
- Implementing automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code ;
- Deploying and maintaining new CI/CD pipelines from scratch for emerging services ;
- Migrating old architectures to cost-effectives AWS Graviton instances ;
- Working with Arnaud (CTO), Frédéric (Senior) and Cédric (DevOps) alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest financial technologies ;
- Iterating on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Web: TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS, WebSocket ;
- Trading system: C++, C, IPCs (named pipes & sockets), Python ;
- Architecture: Postgres SQL, NGINX, Shell scripting ;
- Cloud: EC2, VPC, S3, Lambdas.
- You are a great programmer ;
- You have a drive towards automating repetitive tasks (shell scripting, Python, cron) ;
- You are curious and passionate ;
- You stay calm under pressure.
- Maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale ;
- Containerization and clustering (Docker, Kubernetes/ECS) ;
- Expertise with AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, Route 53, S3, Lambda, RDS) ;
- Version control system experience (Git) ;
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI) ;
- Operational Database Management ;
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform) and configuration management tools (Ansible) ;
- Fluent in English ;
- BONUS - experience with a critical real-time system : trading, defense, robots.
- Screening phone call with Diane (TAM) ;
- Interview call with Arnaud (CTO) ;
- Tech interview (2h) ;
- Reference calls.