Who are they?
Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Our advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Our mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on our customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
We are growing fast, and we want you to join us.
@Aplo, we try to cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
As Aplo is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to grow its business in EMEA and Asia.
Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Sales who is passionate about closing new opportunities and enhance existing customers for sophisticated market players.
As Aplo’s Senior Sales, you’ll be joining the Sales team to close the opportunities generated by the BDR team.
You’ll work alongside with our Sales team and will have direct interactions with the co-founding team at Aplo.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing and continuously optimizing our expansion strategy, combining qualitative and quantitative approaches;
- Managing the pipeline of strategic accounts, and medium-to-large scale contributors to revenue;
- Closing the leads of institutional clients with a consultative approach to sales;
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis, logging all data so that it may be analyzed on a global basis;
- Deeply engaging with the product, its technical components and the offerings of our competitors
- Navigating large-scale, complex organizations while engaging comfortably with senior executives and key decision makers;
- Collaborating with Product, Account Management and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure customer satisfaction.
For this Senior Sales role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 6 +years XP in Sales trading, Execution services, prime brokerage
- Proven ability to find, close and manage professional relationships with Hedge Funds and/or prop shops
- Work experience in crypto is a plus
- Fluent in English at an institutional grade level
Work fills a big part of our lives and the best way to feel truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
If you feel that this job interests you and that working for Aplo would put a smile on your face, keep going because you didn’t come this far just to come this far. Stop that voice saying “you can’t do it”, and please apply!
At Aplo, you’ll enjoy :
Office & Team Life
Bright and open offices located in the heart of Paris (near the Bourse)
A strong technical culture, ownership and strong team spirit
A fast-paced & international work environment
Social events: Weekly activities, afterworks on Thursdays, team building events, offsites twice a year
A tailor-made remote policy
The best equipment for all your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, …)
A competitive salary + stock options
A transparent salary structure for all employees
A salary supplement of €2,500 per dependent child (up to 3 children)
A referral scheme to thank you for using your network to help us grow
A Swile Card (€9 of lunch vouchers covered at 60%)
Health insurance with Alan (covered at 100%)
Transport subscription to go to work (covered at 100%)
Learning & Development: weekly shared times & internal career growth opportunities