- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Digital Work
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: jobandtalent.com
- Company Address: Paseo de la Castellana 93, 4º, Madrid, ES, 28046
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About JobandtalentJobandtalent is the world's leading digital temp staffing marketplace. Our on-demand staffing platform aims to tear down all the barriers to job search and hiring, and make the increasing flexibility of the labour market beneficial for businesses and workers alike. We believe we can play a key role in reducing unemployment and putting workers in control of their livelihoods, while also giving businesses a platform to grow and flourish.
Jobandtalent connects good people with endless opportunities. We created a revolutionary staffing platform that seamlessly matches workers with growing companies. Jobandtalent is the world’s largest and most successful job platform, with the highest NPS in the industry and having placed over 100,000 jobseekers so far.
At the heart of our on-demand job platform is the data-driven job matching technology, which tears down the barriers to job searching and hiring. Jobandtalent radically simplifies hiring processes so that workers are supplied a steady flow of job opportunities. International companies like DHL, FedEx, eBay, P&G, IKEA, Gorillas, and Just Eat have put their growth into the trusted hands of our people.
Jobandtalent is currently valued at $2.4 billion and is backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Kinnevik, Atomico and BlackRock. With a growth rate of 130% and $1 billion in revenue last year, Jobandtalent is the 10th fastest growing startup in Europe 2021.
Who we are
Work, work, work. At Jobandtalent, we don’t get tired of hearing all about it. That’s because we are set out on a mission to increase the employability of millions and want to put people square back at the center of employment - a mission we believe is pretty cool to be a part of.
Headquartered in sunny Madrid, Spain, but home to the world, we are a remote-first company operating in 9+ markets across Europe and the Americas - with ambitious plans for further expansion. We need a passionate team to revolutionize the employment market with us. If you want to help us work on the future of work, keep scrolling; your next adventure awaits!
About the position
As our Treasury Manager, you will be working together with the local Head of Finance on strategic initiatives to build an automated and scalable Treasury function while managing our day-to-day Treasury operations.
- Cash management and liquidity monitoring, cash flow forecasting process, analysis, and reporting to HQ
- Build and maintain Treasury policies and procedures
- Implementation of treasury and cash management processes, as well as responsibility for the audit-proof management of internal and external documentation
- Contributing to the design and implementation of a scalable and automated working capital funding structure
- Bank accounts management including KYC, AML, signatory and bank portal maintenance
- Control and monitoring of cash pooling and development of a concept for optimizing intra-group payment flows
- Support in the preparation of intercompany loan agreements
Requirements and skills
- 4+ years of treasury, finance or accounting experience
- People management experience required
- Possess a BS/BA degree (finance, accounting or economics preferred)
- MBA Preferred
- International treasury experience preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of treasury, cash management and accounting principles
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Well-organized ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Netsuite preferred
Not looking for free fruit? Good, we offer much more:
Purpose: Make an impact in one of the fastest-growing scale-up companies in Europe and develop your career while working alongside an international, diverse and multidisciplinary team. Our exhilarating working environment gives you a seat at the table that's transforming the employment market.
Pay: With financial recognition ingrained into our company philosophy, we offer our employees highly competitive salaries. Your performance and salary are reviewed regularly.
Place: Being headquartered in Madrid but at home in the world, we let you work wherever you please and thrive. Even though an average 7,5 hours of Spanish sunshine a day seems pretty ideal, we are a remote-first company. We provide all the technical equipment you need to do your job, and hold regular team camps across Europe where you can meet your colleagues IRL. You will have the opportunity to work from one of the best locations in London.
Pace: Stagnation is boring. We believe every year gives us 52 opportunities to try something new and challenge yourself. With Jobandtalent you will be growing with us, at rocket speed.
Prop Up: We won't leave you standing in the rain. That's why we help you put your mind at ease and offer free emotional and psychological guidance with our Employee Assistance Programme:Spectrumlife, because, well, we care about mental health.