- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Digital Work
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: jobandtalent.com
- Company Address: Paseo de la Castellana 93, 4º, Madrid, ES, 28046
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About JobandtalentJobandtalent is the world's leading digital temp staffing marketplace. Our on-demand staffing platform aims to tear down all the barriers to job search and hiring, and make the increasing flexibility of the labour market beneficial for businesses and workers alike. We believe we can play a key role in reducing unemployment and putting workers in control of their livelihoods, while also giving businesses a platform to grow and flourish.
Jobandtalent connects good people with endless opportunities. We created a revolutionary staffing platform that seamlessly matches workers with growing companies. Jobandtalent is the world’s largest and most successful job platform, with the highest NPS in the industry and having placed over 100,000 jobseekers so far.
At the heart of our on-demand job platform is the data-driven job matching technology, which tears down the barriers to job searching and hiring. Jobandtalent radically simplifies hiring processes so that workers are supplied a steady flow of job opportunities. International companies like DHL, FedEx, eBay, P&G, IKEA, Gorillas, and Just Eat have put their growth into the trusted hands of our people.
Jobandtalent is currently valued at $2.4 billion and is backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Kinnevik, Atomico and BlackRock. With a growth rate of 130% and $1 billion in revenue last year, Jobandtalent is the 10th fastest growing startup in Europe 2021.
Who we are
Work, work, work. At Jobandtalent, we don’t get tired of hearing all about it. That’s because we are set out on a mission to increase the employability of millions and want to put people square back at the center of employment - a mission we believe is pretty cool to be a part of.
Headquartered in sunny Madrid, Spain, but home to the world, we are a remote-first company operating in 9+ markets across Europe and the Americas - with ambitious plans for further expansion. We need a passionate team to revolutionize the employment market with us. If you want to help us work on the future of work, keep scrolling; your next adventure awaits!
We are looking for a seasoned Commercial Director in the US, our largest market by the end of 2022. As the Commercial Director you will be responsible for developing and executing the business development strategies in the US. You will use your network and influence to help Jobandtalent strategically face competition and penetrate new potential partners.
- Business Development: Sell staffing, payroll, EOR and direct placement services. Develop relationships with both the decision maker as well as the end user of our service (management and operations staff). Develop and update knowledge of our own and our competitors' services and industry trends to maintain a competitive advantage. Work out customers' needs and explain and demonstrate our service to them, which may involve technical descriptions of cost saving and time tracking methods. Source and close new accounts. Evaluate potential for the staffing business, identify current business strengths, & create strategic plans for growth in the territory. Facilitate new business through cold calling, visiting, mailing, emailing, and sending literature to existing and prospective clients. Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to gain new large accounts. Designing and proactively implementing solutions and processes which enhance the productivity and business plan of the client. Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms. Prepare contracts and orders. Carry out formal presentations of services using a variety of promotional and training aids.
- Train new and existing sales staff on key techniques and work together to improve overall sales development. Monitor and review weekly goals and expectations of sales reps. Evaluate employees and provide performance feedback, maximizing all coaching and training opportunities in order to help drive sales and ensure high performance.
- • Attend promotional marketing and network events and aid in developing new marketing materials or strategies. Work on telemarketing campaigns. Plan to meet sales targets and budgets. Use social media, LinkedIn and E-business technology.
- 10 to 12 years of Staffing Sales Experience
- Light Industrial Staffing Experience
- National Strategic Accounts Experience and knowledge of the US market
- Focused on results
- Growth mentality and mindset
- Autonomous, resolute and hands-on mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to bring people along
- Must be fully fluent in English, and another language would be a plus