- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Digital Work
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: jobandtalent.com
- Company Address: Paseo de la Castellana 93, 4º, Madrid, ES, 28046
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About JobandtalentJobandtalent is the world's leading digital temp staffing marketplace. Our on-demand staffing platform aims to tear down all the barriers to job search and hiring, and make the increasing flexibility of the labour market beneficial for businesses and workers alike. We believe we can play a key role in reducing unemployment and putting workers in control of their livelihoods, while also giving businesses a platform to grow and flourish.
Jobandtalent connects good people with endless opportunities. We created a revolutionary staffing platform that seamlessly matches workers with growing companies. Jobandtalent is the world’s largest and most successful job platform, with the highest NPS in the industry and having placed over 100,000 jobseekers so far.
At the heart of our on-demand job platform is the data-driven job matching technology, which tears down the barriers to job searching and hiring. Jobandtalent radically simplifies hiring processes so that workers are supplied a steady flow of job opportunities. International companies like DHL, FedEx, eBay, P&G, IKEA, Gorillas, and Just Eat have put their growth into the trusted hands of our people.
Jobandtalent is currently valued at $2.4 billion and is backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Kinnevik, Atomico and BlackRock. With a growth rate of 130% and $1 billion in revenue last year, Jobandtalent is the 10th fastest growing startup in Europe 2021.
Who we are
Work, work, work. At Jobandtalent, we don’t get tired of hearing all about it. That’s because we are set out on a mission to increase the employability of millions and want to put people square back at the center of employment - a mission we believe is pretty cool to be a part of.
Headquartered in sunny Madrid, Spain, but home to the world, we are a remote-first company operating in 9+ markets across Europe and the Americas - with ambitious plans for further expansion. We need a passionate team to revolutionize the employment market with us. If you want to help us work on the future of work, keep scrolling; your next adventure awaits!
Overview of the role
To provide a quality and effective HR service to our client and onsite operations team that improves performance management and workforce engagement. Based on-site at our client, the role requires an ability to advise on a legislative and commercial level, and to provide prompt business and people solutions.
You will have a strong background in Employee Relations including performance management and the ability to implement efficient engagement initiatives. You will be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have the ability to influence at all levels. This role requires someone who can work autonomously as well as within a team in a fast paced and demanding environment. Strong communication in this role is key.
- Provide sound HR operational support and advice to the onsite team regarding all HR people matters.
- Taking ownership of worker queries and seeing them through to resolution.
- Provide prompt and accurate notification of upcoming and changing employment legislation and advise accordingly.
- Partner with our client to ensure all onsite appropriate policies, procedures and legal requirements are consistently adhered to (including Right to Work) and embedded in the workforce.
- Partner with our client and onsite team to identify opportunities to improve worker engagement and performance.
- Work in partnership with Line Managers during recruitment and induction phases offering advice on individual performance management issues.
- Advise Line Managers on conducting investigations, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings, and, holding these where necessary.
- Undertake relevant administration in relation to all HR matters and maintain accurate and up to date records in line with GDPR.
- Any other appropriate duties where required.
A successful candidate will have
- Proven experience of working at a HR Advisor level.
- Sound knowledge of HR process and employment legislation
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment (ideally in the industrial sector).
- Solutions focused and able to make sound decisions.
- An excellent communicator verbally and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence in building relationships.
- Commercially and practically minded with a hands on approach.
- At least Level 5 CIPD qualified or suitable experience.
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Birtholiday- Paid Day off for your Birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme* (*Upon completion of probation period)
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme with Penfold
- Up to 40% discount in selected gym memberships with Hussle
- Up to 25% discount in online coaching and counselling with Therapy Chat
Not looking for free fruit? Good, we offer much more:
Purpose: Make an impact in one of the fastest-growing scale-up companies in Europe and develop your career while working alongside an international, diverse and multidisciplinary team. Our exhilarating working environment gives you a seat at the table that's transforming the employment market
Pay: With financial recognition ingrained into our company philosophy, we offer our employees highly competitive salaries. Your performance and salary are reviewed regularly. With our ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) you can benefit from our skyrocket growth (program available only for selected positions).
Place: Being headquartered in Madrid but at home in the world, we let you work wherever you please and thrive. Even though an average 7,5 hours of Spanish sunshine a day seems pretty ideal, we are a remote-first company. We provide all the technical equipment you need to do your job, and hold regular team camps across Europe where you can meet your colleagues IRL
Play: We offer complimentary learning and development opportunities, such as an annual personal learning budget of 1,000€, as well as language classes for English, Spanish, German, Italian and French. It’s like an open bar, but better
Pace: Stagnation is boring. We believe every year gives us 52 opportunities to try something new and challenge yourself. With Jobandtalent you will be growing with us, at rocket speed
Prop Up: We won’t leave you standing in the rain. That’s why we help you put your mind at ease and offer free emotional and psychological guidance with Therapy Chat because, well, we care about mental health. We also support European Visa Sponsorships