- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Improving Health
- Post Date: 09/18/2023
- Website: kheironmed.com
- Company Address: 116 Old Street, London, England EC1V 9BG, GB
About KheironOur mission is to help breast cancer patients live longer, better lives through earlier detection. We combine new deep learning methods, data science and radiology insights to help doctors find malignancies in mammograms.
Considered a world leader in the development of AI-enabled cancer diagnostics, we are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning. As seen on the front page of the New York Times and on CNN, the company’s first AI solution, Mia®, is already helping doctors in Europe improve early breast cancer detection by 13%. We are currently rolling-out Mia throughout the UK as seen on BBC TV.
We are also joining forces with a large-scale provider, leading academic institutions and Microsoft to bring Mia to the US market with the goal of helping to save the lives of 40,000 women per year.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards. This funding is accelerating the rapid adoption of Mia to address critical challenges in breast screening services.Kheiron has main hubs in London, Budapest and the Netherlands. We are backed by leading investors, including Connect Ventures, Hoxton Ventures, Atomico, Greycroft and Exor Seeds.
What you'll be doing
- Manage day-to-day execution and operations of UK and US research projects with clinical partners, ensuring task completion and/or issue escalation.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and manage relationships to maximise collaborations, understand what success means for each partner and make sure we deliver it.
- Support with discovery and management of technical and clinical integration requirements.
- Plan successful deployments with our UK and US research partners. Manage the technical deployments workflows, trouble-shoot, and ultimately ensure that our software effectively integrates into their clinical systems and works as expected.
It would be great if you have:
- A proven ability to manage complex projects in a multidisciplinary company or context, previous experience in a clinical trial setting is a plus.
- A history of building great relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of the US and/or UK healthcare sector
- Experience working with clinical and technical projects involving healthcare systems (PACS, EMR, etc)
What we offer:
- 🏥 Impact Lives - be part of a team that changes the way patients are cared for
- 👨🎓👩🎓 Learner-centric Environment - We work in a fast-paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- 📈 Equity - We want you to be part of the Kheiron story and all employees will receive equity
- 🌴 Enhanced PTO: 22 days + the days between Christmas & New Year + 10 US public holidays
- 🖥 Technology - Latest IT equipment as well as any accessories you may need
- ❤️ Health - Subsidised medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- 😌 Mental Health - We support mental health through Spill
- 👨👩👧👧 Enhanced Parental Leave - Extended maternity and paternity leave